标题: 《Orphan's Alliance (Jason Wander) 》作者:- Robert Buettner 【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-8-15 20:01
标题: 《Orphan's Alliance (Jason Wander) 》作者:- Robert Buettner 【EPUB】
Acknowledgments Meet the Author A Preview of “Orphan’s Triumph” The Firewitch bore down on me, so close now that I could see crusty lumps in its array arms. "4%"> I stared into the big purple eye, waited for the train wreck, and said, “Crap!” The eye flashed yellow. Then it burst like a brittle balloon. Then the Firewitch exploded silently into pieces that tumbled in all directions, not least toward me. A metal triangle bigger than a piano pounded my gut, and I began to spin in another direction, twice as fast as I had been tumbling, so I couldn’t distinguish what I saw, except alternating dark and blinding brightness. I thought a voice said, “It’s over.” Shadowy, curved pearly wings appeared around me, then slowly enfolded me. Then there was only darkness. Praise for the Jason Wander Series: “Defines twenty-first [century] military science fiction . . .” —Midwest Book Review “Strap yourself down for a seat-of-the-pants ride; this is a fast paced read that you will want to finish in one sitting.” —monstersandcritics.com BOOKS BYROBERTBUETTNER Orphanage Orphan’s Destiny Orphan’s Journey Orphan’s Alliance Orphan’s Triumph For Rob and

欢迎光临 (http://ftp.zasq.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2