标题: 《Outpost 73-Hour Rasslin' Match 》作者: - Mike Resnick 【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-8-15 20:15
标题: 《Outpost 73-Hour Rasslin' Match 》作者: - Mike Resnick 【EPUB】
*The 73-Hour Rasslin' Match* * * * * Truth to tell (began Big Red), I was doing pretty well for the first couple of days I was on Henry IV. I knew Hurricane Smith and his lady were also on the planet, causing havoc a few thousand miles away, which took a little of the pressure off me. My method was pretty effective. Sneak up behind them in the dead of night and stab 'em before they knew what hit them. I might have kept it up for another few weeks when my knife hit something metal -I still don't know what it was, maybe an ammunition belt slung around his neck. Anyway, the blade broke off with a loud snap, which wasn't anywhere near as loud as the alien's screams. A squad of about a dozen alien soldiers showed up within seconds, and suddenly I was staring down the muzzles of one hell of a lot of alien guns. "He's the one who's been decimating us!" cried the leader. "I want him alive!" I waited just long enough for his words to register with his troops, and then, figuring no one would disobey orders by killing me, I launched

欢迎光临 (http://ftp.zasq.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2