标题: 《Podkayne of Mars 》作者:- Robert A Heinlein【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-8-25 09:40
标题: 《Podkayne of Mars 》作者:- Robert A Heinlein【EPUB】
PODKAYNE OF MARSRobert A. Heinlein ?? This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this book are fictional, and any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental. ?? Copyright (c) 1963 by Robert A. Heinlein Postlude to Podkayne of Mars, original version (c) 1989 by Robert A. & Virginia Heinlein Trust UDT 20 June 1983 ?? All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form. ?? A Baen Book ?? Baen Publishing Enterprises P.O. Box 1403 Riverdale, N.Y. 10471 ?? ISBN:???? 0-671-72179-8 ?? Cover art by Stephen Hickman ?? First Baen printing, August 1993 ?? Distributed by SIMON & SCHUSTER 1230 Avenue of the Americas New York, N.Y. 10020 ?? Printed in the United States of America For Gale and Astrid Contents ?? I2 II6 III9 IV... 15 V... 24 VI30 VII37 VIII40 IX... 52 X... 63 XI71 XII77 XIII80 Postludes. 92 ?? I ?? All my life I've wanted to go to Earth. Not to live, of course-just to see it. As everybody knows, Terra is a wonderful place to visit but not to live. Not truly suited to human habitation. ?????????????????????? Personally, I'm not convinced that the human race originated on Earth. I mean to say, how much reliance should you place on the evidence of a few pounds of old bones plus the opinions of anthropologists who usually contradict each other anyhow when what you are being asked to swallow so obviously flies

欢迎光临 (http://ftp.zasq.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2