收起左侧

[英文] 《If I Were An Evil Overlord 》作者: - Martin H. Greenberg (Editor) & Ru

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-5-6 21:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
If I Were an Evil Overlord Martin H Greenberg amp Russel Davis Edition Table of Contents Title Page Copyright Page Acknowledgements Introduction IF LOOKS COULD KILL THE MAN WHO WOULD BE OVERLORD ENSURING THE SUCCESSION THE LIFE amp DEATH OF FORTUNE COOKIE TYRANT DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL GORDIE CULLIGAN VS. DR. LONGBEACH amp THE HVAC OF DOOM THE SINS OF THE SONS LOSER TAKES ALL THE NEXT LEVEL ADVISERS AT NAPTIME A WOMAN’S WORK . . . TO SIT IN DARKNESS HERE HATCHING VAIN EMPIRES STRONGER THAN FATE ART THERAPY Betrayal came from a direction I never anticipated. Rusty led the intervention on me. When I get out of Rehab I’m going to spend some qualitytime with his head. I don’t care what happens to the rest of his body. The rest of my top staff participated though some of them wore masks. Masks could not hidetheir visages from my awful wrath. I know the name of everyone who conspired to humiliate me.At night when I am strapped to the bed I use the point of a loose screw to inscribe theirnames one by one into the patina. My bed stinks of fresh paint because the minions here areefficient and desire that everything remain pristine so they paint over my list every day. Idon’t care that my list disappears. I am really scribing the names in my memory while I try toerase the things my inferiors said to me. The things they said to me “We caught you being nice to a random dog.” “Your personal assistant used sarcasm on you and you didn’t have him flogged.” “You smiled in public and it wasn’t the smile that sends small children screaming into thenight.” “You’re letting the intervention proceed without ordering us all killed immediately” saidRusty. “Boss you’re losing your edge. Trust me. You need help. You’re not our ruthlessMaster anymore.” —from “Art Therapy” by Nina Kiriki Hoffman Also Available from DAW Books: Hags Harpies and Other Bad Girls of Fantasy edited by Denise Little From hags and harpiesto sorceresses and sirens this volume features twenty all-new tales that prove women are farfrom the weaker sex—in all their alluring magical and monstrous roles. With stories by C.SFriedman Rosemary Edghill Lisa Silverthorne Jean Rabe and Laura Resnick. Under Cover of Darkness edited by Julie E. Czerneda and Jana Paniccia In our modern-
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-12 11:14 , Processed in 1.221678 second(s), 50 queries .