收起左侧

[英文] 《Outpost Greatest Painting Of All Time 》作者: - Mike Resnick 【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-8-15 20:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The Greatest Painting of All Time* * * * * What you have to understand (said Little Mike) is that not every work of art is an original. I've made more money copying the masters for private collectors, or for museums that didn't want the public to know that the originals were stolen or decayed, than I've ever made for my own creative work, brilliant as it clearly is. You know, it's really quite strange when you come to think of it. I've made millions of credits from my copies of The Three Graces and The Persistence of Memory and a trio of _Saturday Evening Post_ covers, but with the one exception that I'm going to tell you about the most I've ever gotten for anything I signed my name to was the 5,000 credits that Tomahawk paid me for the painting of Sally Six Eyes that's hanging over the bar. (In retrospect, I should have charged him a thousand credits per eye.) That's always been a dilemma for the supremely talented: the world - -or, in my case, the galaxy --just isn't ready for us. We're ahead of our time. Look at poor Van
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-12 01:28 , Processed in 0.813258 second(s), 54 queries .