收起左侧

[英文] 《Lucifer Jones Chartreuse Mansions》作者:Mike Resnick【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-8-10 19:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Back | Next Contents Chartreuse Mansions I wandered through the wilderness for a few days after leaving Dr. Mirbeau and his Island of Annoyed Souls. I figgered any minute now a great big city would break into view, but you'd be surprised how few of them there are down in South America, and especially in the middle of the jungle. They'd told me that the Amazon Basin was filled with Indians, but I never saw no basin, just a bunch of swamps and rivers. Finally, when I'd been on my own for five days, I ran head- first into a couple of little bitty fellers, maybe an inch or two over five feet, and dressed for exactly the kind of warm humid weather what we was having a lot of, which is to say they wore loincloths and matching headbands, and if they had on a third thing I never saw it. Well, these wasn't like no Indians I'd ever seen back in the States, before the government give me my walking papers, but I figgered what the hell, how different can one Indian be from another, so I held up my hand and said "How!" The one on the right jumped back, and the one on the left looked like he might faint dead away, so I figured I better keep talking while I still had an audience. "I have traveled many moons," I said. "Seek city of the palefaces. Especially interested in wampum." They just looked at me like I was some kind of foreigner who was too stupid to speak Indian, and even when I tapped myself on the chest and explained that I was their Kemosabee they just kind of stood there like a couple of potted plants, and I decided that I'd been the victim of false doctrine and whatever these two
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-12 05:56 , Processed in 1.055249 second(s), 49 queries .