标题: 《M - Autobiography of Malcolm X 》作者: - X_ Malcolm【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-8-11 08:37
标题: 《M - Autobiography of Malcolm X 》作者: - X_ Malcolm【EPUB】
M Autobiography of Malcom X Behold, America. Just when our country's cultural evolution appears to have the man who was the author of the internationally acclaimed _Roots_ passed away suddenly in the middle of the night. Alex Haley and I had discussed the possibility of my writing his autobiography to acknowledge our literary circle, our family of writers-my father to him and him to me. Six years have passed since I received this initial request to prepare a new foreword for my father's life story. My godfather's wish was that I commemorate my father's life by writing about some of the significant events that have served as a postscript for his extraordinary life story, but to do this it is essential to begin with the legacy that my father himself was heir to from the beginning. In 1919, my paternal grandparents, Earl and Louisa Little, married and began their large family of eight children. At the same time they both worked steadfastly as crusaders for Marcus Garvey's Universal Negro Improvement Association, acting as chapter president and writer/translator for more than a decade. Their children were deeply involved and inspired by their parents' mission to encourage

欢迎光临 (http://ftp.zasq.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2