标题: 《Ice 》作者:- Elizabeth Bear 【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-5-6 21:07
标题: 《Ice 》作者:- Elizabeth Bear 【EPUB】
Ice Elizabeth Bear The stallion was gnawed and bloody, but he was not dead. Snow fell between us, gentling the contours of the battlefield where my brethren had died with their backs to a raging ocean, but I could see him sprawled in the gathering drifts among the gaunt bodies of a half-dozen of Loki's vile-wolves. A final abomination still panted nearby, a tar-colored monster struggling to rise as I approached. It had the strength neither to attack nor flee. I took a deep breath of the crystalline air, and with it came a realization: So the vile- wolves can be killed. And then I wondered, Why didn't the valraven just fly up and escape them? An old wound, garnered fleeing, stung my thigh, and a hesitant step carried me toward him. I had lost my helmet somewhere; I shoved dirty-blonde braids long as my arms out of the way. Far below us, the ocean foamed against boulders and ice at the foot of the seacliffs. The stallion raised one of his twin heads, and thrashed his shattered wings. His brown eyes shone white- rimmed and wide with fear beneath the horns. His other head, the antlered one, flopped on a broken neck, tongue lolling between fanged teeth. Under the tattered velvet of his hide, his lungs heaved; the blood that frothed from his nostrils was painfully bright. His wings

欢迎光临 (http://ftp.zasq.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2