收起左侧

[英文] 《Already Dead》作者: - Huston_ Charlie【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-6-23 13:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Already Dead Joe Pitt 1 - Already Dead Joe Pitt 1 - Already Dead I SMELL THEM BEFORE I SEE THEM. All the powders perfumes and oils the half-smart onessmear on themselves. The stupid ones just stumble around reeking. The really smart ones take aGoddamn shower. The water doesnt help them in the long run but the truth is nothingis gonna help them in the long run. In the long run theyre gonna die. Hell in the long runtheyre already dead. So this pack is half-smart. Theyve splashed themselves with Chanel No. 5 Old Spicewhatever. Most folks just think they have a heavy hand at the personal scent counter. I closemy eyes and inhale deeper because it could just be a group of bridge and tunnelers infrom Jersey or Long Island. But its not. I take that second breath and sure enough there itis underneath: the sweet subtle tang of something not quite dead. Something freshlyrotting. Im betting theyre the ones Im looking for. And why wouldnt they be Its not likethese things are thick on the ground. Not yet. I walk a little farther down Avenue Aand stop at the sidewalk window of Ninos the pizza joint on the corner of St. Marks.I rap on the counter with the ring on my middle finger and one of the Neapolitans comesover. --Yeah --Whats fresh He looks blank. --The pizza whats just out of the oven --Tomato and garlic. --No way no fucking garlic. How bout the broccoli it been out all day He shrugs. --Fine give me the broccoli. Not too hot I dont want to burn the roof of my mouth. He cuts a slice and slides it into the oven to warm up. I could eat the tomato and garlic if I wanted to. Its not like the garlic would hurt me or anything. I just dont like theshit. While I wait I lean on the counter and watch the customers inside the joint. The usualcrowd for a Friday night: couple drunk NYU kids couple drunk greasers a drunk squatter twodrunk yuppies on an East Village adventure a couple drunk hip-hoppers and the onesIm looking for. There are three of them standing around
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-12 14:24 , Processed in 1.910451 second(s), 49 queries .