标题: 《Me and My Shadow 》作者: - Mike Resnick 【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-8-11 10:52
标题: 《Me and My Shadow 》作者: - Mike Resnick 【EPUB】
Me and My Shadow by Mike Resnick It all began when --No. Strike that. I don't know when it all began. Probably I never will. But it began the second time when a truck backfired and I hit the sidewalk with the speed and grace of an athlete, which surprised the hell out of me since I've been a very _un_athletic businessman ever since the day I was born --or born again, depending on your point of view. I got up, brushed myself off, and looked around. About a dozen pedestrians (though it felt like a hundred) were staring at me, and I could tell what each of them was thinking: Is this guy just some kind of nut, or has he maybe been Erased? And if he's been Erased, have I ever met him before? Do I _owe_ him? Of course, even if we _had_ met before, they couldn't recognize me now. I know. I've spent almost three years trying to find out who I was before I got Erased, but along with what they did to my brain, they gave me a new face and wiped my fingerprints clean. I'm a brand new man: two years, eleven months, and seventeen days old. I am (fanfare and trumpets, please!) ***William Jordan***. Not a real catchy name, I'll admit, but it's the only one I've got these days. I had another name once. They told me not to worry about it, that all my memories had been expunged

欢迎光临 (http://ftp.zasq.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2