标题: 《 Screwjack》作者: - Thompson_ Hunter S【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-9-10 11:24
标题: 《 Screwjack》作者: - Thompson_ Hunter S【EPUB】
Screwjack Screwjack Screwjack Screwjack MESCALITO February 16, 1969 Again in L.A., again at the Continental Hotel . . . full of pills and club sandwiches and Old Cro[attach]123564[/attach]w and now a fifth of Louis Martini Barbera, looking down from the eleventh floor balcony at a police ambulance screaming down toward the Whisky-a-Go-Go on the Strip, where I used to sit in the I afternoon with Lionel and talk with off-duty hookers . . . and while I was standing there, watching four flower children in bell-bottom I pants, two couples, hitch-hiking toward Hollywood proper, a mile or so up the road . . . they no?ticed me looking down and waved. I waved, and moments later, after pointing me out to each I other, they hoisted the “V” signal -- and I returned that. And one of them yelled, “What are you doing up there?” And I said, “I'm writing about all you freaks down there on the street.” We talked back and forth for a while, not communicating much, and I felt like Hubert Humphrey looking down at Grant Park. Maybe if Humphrey had had a balcony in that

欢迎光临 (http://ftp.zasq.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2